Review: The Virgin Hair Company UK


My Review
I came across this company early in my search for affordable hair extensions. Their prices are very reasonable considering how much other companies charge for Virgin Indian hair extensions. Most of the hair pictured is from this company. I have about 2 ounces of my hair addicts right at the top.


How does the hair behave?
This hair isn't silky and it barely tangles however, when it comes to shedding, this hair sheds more than any other hair i've tried. It sheds when you brush it, touch it, run your fingers through it, wash it etc. The trade off for shedding is affordable soft hair. I get complements on this hair whenever I leave the house. My biggest problem with this hair....... the wefts. The wefts are a mess and I didn't even sew through the tracts! It looks like a hair jungle. Everything was fine for the first couple of installs but by the fourth install, it was clear that there was a problem.

Summary
Other than the more than moderate shedding and the jungle wefts, I like the hair. If you just want some Virgin Indian hair and don't want to pay an arm and a leg, this company is good. Since i'm looking for premium virgin hair, i'm going to keep looking :)

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Review: The Virgin Hair Company UK

  1. aceboy says:

    This article about the virgin hair is very nice

  2. Hair is the most beautiful thing for human being. Sometime women need to extend it to increase their beauty.
    Remy Indian Hair Extensions

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.