Ms. Perfect Hair: Is it really Perfect?


Ms. Perfect hair is a hair company that claims to have the "perfect" hair extensions. This company had youtube bizzing with curiosity. A few of the hair gurus even made videos informing their subscribers about the great deals. None of those gurus had purchased the her or even had samples to review which caused even more curiosity. Ms. Perfect hair had designate a few ladies as Ms Perfect Brazilian, Ms Perfect Virgin Indian and Ms Perfect Indian Remy. The ladies were really the only reviews in circulation. I don't know about you, but its hard for me to trust a review done by a company affiliate. I decided to see for myself.

I ordered Virgin Indian Wavy and Virgin Brazilian Wavy. The ordering process was easy and my hair was shipped fast. So far so good. The hair arrived in clear plastic bags. Granted this is better than the rubber band I received from Hairaddicts but it just shows that neither of these companies care to invest in packaging.

The picture above is the Brazilian hair. This hair is soft, thick and wavy. The wave pattern is a natural wave. I washed and conditioned the hair and the pattern returned which is excellent. As far as the color, the brazilian hair is about a 2 or dark brown not black. I would have preferred black but the brown isn't too light. I would give the brazilian hair an A-. Not perfect but great quality hair.

The "Virgin" Indian hair

When the Indian hair came out of the package, it smelled like plastic. Gasp! I don't believe the hair is synthetic. It may have been packaged in plastic at some point. After I washed and conditioned the hair, the pave pattern returned, but much looser. I also noticed that when running my fingers through the hair, the hair kind of stuck together toward the ends. I don't know exactly what this means. I have a theory about this but i'm going to keep it to myself so that I stay out of trouble :)

I give this company B- because the inferior quality of the Virgin Indian (hairaddicts Virgin Indian is superior to this hair). The Brazilian hair is excellent! If you order anything from this company, order Brazilian. If you order anything else, you're taking a gamble.

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Ms. Perfect Hair: Is it really Perfect?

  1. Nulla says:

    They're terrible!!! I found them on YouTube as well. A friend of mine had major problems with them prior to my ordering. I decided to give them a chance bc mistakes happen. BIG MISTAKE. I ordered a bundle of what was supposed to be 18 in Brazilian hair. It came in a plastic bag. No labels, nothing. The hair was about 15 in. I contacted the company and spoke with a rep named Lavine. She said as a courtesy that she would let me send back the hair and swap it out. Weeellll...that NEVER happened. I finally filed with the BBB after months of chasing my tail about my refund and my bundle. I also disputed the charge with my bank. I finally get a refund and a phone call from the owner Rebecca Sanchez. What a joke. She promised she would take care of me. I even offered to pay for the new bundle of hair - still trying to give them a chance. Her excuses got out of hand so I let it go and moved on . Today is 03/01/2012 and guess who decides to respond to my BBB claim 6 months + later?! Yep, you guessed it, Ms Perfect Hair! Ha don't make me laugh!! They can't get their S*** together! It took them half a year just to write back. We know they weren't shipping out the right hair to customers so what the hell took so long for your rebuttal???? JOKE! Stay away from that company ! They're full of it! If its not an excuse about their distributors - its an excuse about who they've partnered up with for shipping. If you ladies want good service and good quality hair try my 5 star virgin hair. They're Miami based and they're awesome. You get your hair on time and the prices are good too. They even check up on you weeks later to make sure you're still satisfied with their product.

  2. Nulla says:

    Ms Perfect Hair is a joke!!!!!!

  3. ebeautyk says:

    Ooooh I meant to do an update on this hair. It turned into a straight squirrel. I'm surprised they're still around. The owner should have been in jail a long time ago.

  4. Anonymous says:

    This site is verygood.Your writing quality is very nice, and i got so much to learn from your blog. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this useful info with us. Brazilian virgin hairShop our site for Virgin Hair Extensions. We carry Brazilian Hair, Malaysian Hair, Peruvian Hair, Nano-Ring Extensions and Clip-In Hair Extensions.Brazilian virgin hair

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.