Braid Out


I want my daughter to know exactly how versatile natural hair is so i'm trying different styles on her that appeal to her. She likes free flowing styles and since she's a little too young to manage her own hair at school, I decided to do a braid out. She was wearing afro puffs so I had to co-wash and detangle. I used Hair One to co-wash and Suave Naturals Coconut conditioner to detangle. I just love a conditioner that smells good, moisturizes and is only .87 cents at Target. After detangling, I used a drop of Hair One as a leave-in and CHI Silk Infusion. I then blowdried her hair until it was about 80% dry. After that, I cornrowed her hair going straight back.


I'm teaching myself how to cornrow and i'm proud of how they came out. Don't laugh, i'm not i'm a cornrow expert. I used a little bit of jojoba oil and sweet almond oil to moisturize her scalp and hair, wraped it in a silk scarf and let it set overnight. The next morning I carefully unraveled and this is how it turned out:


She loves it! I love it too. Mission Accomplished :)





This entry was posted in ,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.