Walgreen for Natural Products

Did you know Walgreens sells Shea Moisture Products? They also sell JASON Natural and ABBA. I live in a.......... "white" area and their stores don't generally carry a large variety of products made for kinky/curly hair. I was so excited when I saw the Shea Moisture line tucked away in the small ethnic hair section most stores have. I have heard good things about the Shea Moisture products and I will be doing a review soon.


I mentioned JASON Naturals shampoo in my favorite products post before realizing how hard to find this product is. I stumbled upon this shampoo looking through my mother's multitude of products. I only used it because it was the only natural shampoo in the house. I'm glad that Walgreens carries it and I will be purchasing a brand new bottle to review. I also mentioned ABBA in the fav products post. They have raised their prices now that they have new packaging. Since ebay is cheaper, I will continue to purchase on ebay until they run out.


They also have a few products from the Dr. Bronner's Magic soap line. My favorite soap, the peppermint soap is available at Walgreens in either a huge bottle or a small bar soap. If you want to be squeaky clean, this is your soap. I have used the liquid version and it is a little intense on sensitive areas but it is a great deep cleaning body soap. I do not use this soap on my hair although I am not opposed to adding it to my shampoo. I might try that some day.


This entry was posted in ,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Walgreen for Natural Products

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.