Products I can't live without

1. ABBA Creame-Masque

What attracted me to this conditioner was the amount of natural ingredients. It contains Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein which is made up of a unique hydrating complex that helps create moisture and gives hair better body control. I first use this conditioner to moisturize my extension. When I tried it on my hair it was like love at first condition. It returned the moisture to my hair very quickly.

Uses
This product can be used an quick conditioner or as a deep conditioning treatment. Apply to clean damp hair and allow to penetrate 5-7 minutes. Rinse with warm water. For a deep conditioning treatment, use a processing cap and sit under a heated dryer for 10-20 minutes.
PRICE: $4.99
Where to buy: eBay




2. Hair One Hair Cleanser and Conditioner

Hair One is a great leave-in conditioner. I use it on everyone's hair. Mom, sister daughter. They all have hair that is more course than mine and hair one moisturizes and makes their hair more manageable. I misplaced it yesterday and I spend about an hour looking for it. I refused to blowdry my hair without it.........yes, it's that good.
Uses
Hair One can be used as either cleansing conditioner or s leave-in. To use as a cleanser, rinse hair for one minute. Apply the conditioner eaqually to the top and back of the head. Leave on for 2-3 minutes. Add a splash of water to evenly distribute. Apply conditioner to mid section of the hair. Comb through with a wide tooth comb. Leave on for at least 3-5 minutes but it can be left in longer if desired. Rinse thoroughly for 1-2 minutes massaging scalp and finger combing hair. To use as a leave in, apply a small amount to wet, clean hair.
PRICE: $12.99
Where to buy: Sally's Beauty Supply




3. One Source Hair, Skin and Nail Vitamins


I found these vitamins at Wal-Mart of all places! I'm very frugal when it comes to shopping and these vitamins fit right into my budget. They contain MSM, one of the ingredients in another popular hair vitamin. MSM is a natural sulfur found in most foods. It also extends your hair's anagen or growth phase. In order to see maximum results it is best to get a trim before you start the vitamins.
PRICE: $5 or $6
Where to buy: Wal-Mart

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.