California, where the #@*% is my nursing license?

If you've ever had a traffic ticket and you want to be a nurse you might want to read this. I graduated from nursing school June 2010, took the NCLEX-PN in November 2010. In December, I received a letter stating that I passed BUT my application is under review because of my traffic violations?!@* Ok, I understand that you want to ensure the safety of the public, but I do not have a criminal record.......I have a traffic record. All infarctions to boot, no felonies. How is it that an applicant with a DUI or theft charges can get their license before me.? I honestly don't know what the board's criteria is for approving applications but maybe it should be reviewed. They complain about being "backlogged" and yet they nit pick over these minor charges. Here is my suggestion to clear their backlog: IMMEDIATELY APPROVE APPLICANTS WITH ANYTHING LESS THAN A MISDEMEANOR! I'm sure that will clear the backlog considerably! Ugh! I know California was hit hard with the recession but this is ridiculous!

This entry was posted in ,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.