The Virgin Hair Company UK Update

I received some interesting responses from my youtube review of this company. Mostly from people with similar experiences with this company. One of the comments urged me to contact the owner about my issue so I did. The explained to me that she was unhappy with the vendor from that time period and would send replacement bundles. She offered me anything from her stock. I chose to receive a replacement of the hair I originally purchased: 4oz 16" and 4oz 18" Virgin Indian Remy Body Wave.  She agreed and explained that she would send out my replacements as soon as her paying orders were processed. 


Delivery took a bit longer than I expected but it did arrive. This is the hair straight out of the package:


The hair is very soft out of the package. No funny smell. Not shedding to much, maybe one or two strands. Each bundle is about 1 1/2 inches longer than what the packaging states which is a plus. The hair color is a very dark black, a true #1.  I tested the hair and it is true human hair with cuticle intact. The wefts are sturdy and not bulky at all. The beards are about 1 - 1 1/2 inches from the weft. The ends appear healthy. 

This is the water after the a few washes:


The water was darker after the first wash which indicates the hair was dyed. there's a debate what makes hair truly "Virgin". Traditionally, after coloring hair is no longer considered virgin. Some believe steam processing removes virgin status. The term "virgin" has been used and misused so much that people don't know what to call what they really want from vendors and vendors don't know how to properly market their hair products. I really don't care what its called as long as its beautiful and behaves well. 

I first installed this hair as a sew in. The wefts are very pliable and very easy to work with. I did a partial, middle-part. I use all of the two bundles with about 1 to 2 inch spacing in the back. 



The hair is beautiful installed. I didn't experience much shedding. I didn't seal the wefts. By the end of the first week, I noticed my scalp starting to itch. I expected as much since the beards are so long. There was also some tangling at the nape and in the back. Since the wefts are folded over and the cuticle are intact, the misalignment at the bear area will cause some tangling. I kept the hair installed for three weeks and decided to make a u-part. I just couldn't stand the itching. My scalp is sensitive. If your's isn't, that might not be a problem. the hair did much better on the u-part as I was able to remove the wig at night. 


I have gotten so many complements on this hair. Its gorgeous! I love it. I've been wearing this hair about 3 months off and on and its still beautiful. I appreciate the owner for replacing my hair after such a long period of time. She did stress that she doesn't normally do this (its been over a year since I made my original purchase). Would I purchase from this company again? Yes! I haven't tried their other textures so I can't say anything about the quality of their other stock. I can say that the "Virgin" Indian Remy Body Wave is good quality. As far as longevity goes, only time will tell. As for now, I love my Indian hair!

. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to The Virgin Hair Company UK Update

  1. Unknown says:

    Visit indianhairstore.com
    Beautiful post..very informative-thanks

  2. Unknown says:

    Hello,
    I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Thanks once again .
    Virgin Human Hair Weave Wefts

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.