Fav Products

Coming in at number one....Pantene Pro-V Relaxed and Natural Conditioner. I have been using this conditioner for three years and I absolutely love it. It moisturized my hair and I personally have noticed that it loosens my curls. My second favorite product is Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 Miracle Worker. This is a great product if you want to see what your curls really look like. I have this product in my hair right now and I can't stop touching my curls. In my experience, this product dries up really fast in the sun so its a good idea to moisturize you hair before using it. I learned that the hard way :) I only moisturize my hair with lotions or creams because I have found that they do as good a job at moisturizing as greases without the buildup or shiny face effect. The next product is a new product for me Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion. I learned about this product on youtube from a lovely Diva, DPrincess28. She said so many good things about it that I just had to try it. It really is the best hair lotion I have found to date. I use it as a moisturizer daily and before using Hawaiian Silky. Well, thats is for now, bye.

. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Search

Powered by Blogger.